BEST CURLY HAIR ROUTINE
Tutorial video: https://www.facebook.com/uwinshair/posts/1538119743051355
1. First, gently wipe away the glue from the lace area by a towel with some alcohol on it.
2. Use clips to divide the wig into several parts.
3. Don't forget to use a wide-tooth comb to gently dentangle your wig before washing it.
4. Drip some hair conditioner and castor oil into boiled water then mix them together. Put your wig in it and stay 20 mins, then gently comb it with a detangling brush. ( Product in video: TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner Set, Black Castor oil ).
5. Next use hair shampoo and conditioner to wash it again till the water turn into clean.
6. Use leave-in conditioner to helps nourish, moisturize and soften the hair. (Product in video: SheaMoisture leavein conditioner ).
7. In last, put the wig on a wig stand, then put some hair mousse and curl enhancing product to help enhance & de-frizz curls. ( Product in video: got2b hair mousse, SheaMoisture Cutl Enhancing Smoothie).
* When washing, avoid scrubbing or rubbing the hair as this could damage the strands.
* Be careful with lace area when combing hair.
*Avoid using high heat blow dryer to blow dry the wig.