How To Create Baby Hairs To Get A Real Hairline Step By Step
1.What Is Baby Hair?
Baby hairs are those small, very fine, wispy hairs located around the edges of your hair. They can be long, short, or even curly, depending on your hair type and texture. It provides a natural appearance to the hair.
2.Why Should You Have Baby Hair?
Baby hair is essential to improve the looks and natural appearance of your face, which hairs help further the illusion of naturalness. These short hairs are tied on the perimeter of the wig. The hairs can be brushed into the rest of the hairs on the wig, or you can separate them and brush them towards your face.
3.Things you need to create babyhair
Razor, comb, water, a small brush, and a little gel.
4.Steps to create baby hair
(1) Comb some hair out from your wig and make sure you clip the rest of hair are pushed back, use razor to cut the hair shorter.
(2) Spray water on a boar-bristle brush (or toothbrush) and brush baby hairs forward.
(3) Put a bit gel (any styling gel or cream) on your fingertip and smooth it over your baby hairs. You don’t want to apply too much gel as it will be too gooey to work with and will take ages to dry. Instead use just enough to cover your edges.
(4) Brush the hairs so they're curling toward your hairline, not straight down your forehead. It’s a technique that may take some practice so don’t worry if you can’t quite get the swirls you want at first.
(5) Wrap your edges with a silk scarf until the gel dries. This is very important because it will keep your edges stretched as they dry meaning they’ll be super sleek!
Shop babyhair tools>>
* Don’t use scissors, the cut will be too perfect. Natural baby hairs grow all different lengths, so we want to mimic that.
* Pay attention to the angle you’re cutting. It’s slanted, so that the hairs in the front of the swoop appear shorter.
* Use your finger to hold & guide while you “swoop”. Hair moves, especially weave but we can’t just slap gel on lace as we do to our natural hair. It’s all about molding it & being patient.