WIG TUTORIAL|Popular Short Curly Pixie Wig Installation
Product name: POPULAR BOUNCY CURLY BOB FRONTAL LACE WIG
Lace structure: 13*1 & 13*4
Color: Natural black
This wig is a classic hot-selling style! Pixie style and bouncy curls highlight the charm of the boss lady!
Click the link below to check the details.
Every wig needs your careful attention to look beautiful, let's do it!
Follow 6 steps below to complete a perfect installation!
Step1. Wear a wig cap as needed, and apply glue or gel to the hairline.
(You can also wear it directly without glue.)
Step2. Put on the wig and fit the lace to the place where the glue is applied.
(If you don’t need glue, you can skip this step.)
Step3. Cut the lace with scissors.
Step4. Do the baby hair as your need.
(Apply mousse on the baby hair, then use a brush to make the shape.)
Step5. Apply the water and mousse to life the curls.
(You can use a small bottle, fill it with water, and spray it evenly on the hair firstly and then apply the mousse.)
Step6. Decorate the styling with accessories.
The above steps can help you complete the installation of this wig. In addition, if you need daily hair care skills, please read on!
Refer to the caring advice for daily use!
How to Revive the Curls Hair?
1. Gently comb the wig with a wide-tooth comb before washing.
2. Drop some conditioner and castor oil in boiling water, and then mix them together. Put the wig in it and leave it for 20 minutes, then gently comb it with a detangling brush.
(Product in the video: TRESemme shampoo and conditioner set, black castor oil).
3. Next, wash again with shampoo and conditioner until the water becomes clean.
4. Use leave-in conditioner to help nourish, moisturize and soften hair.
(Product in the video: SheaMoisture leave-in conditioner).
5. Finally, place the wig on the wig stand, and then apply some mousse and curl enhancing products to help strengthen and de-frizz curls.
(Products in the video: got2b hair mousse, SheaMoisture Cutl Enhancing Smoothie).
Tutorial video: https://www.facebook.com/uwinshair/posts/1538119743051355